Foreign nationals entering Korea are generally required to have a valid passport and a Korean visa assigned by overseas branch of Korean embassy or consular offices. For Indian citizens travelling to Korea, a single-entry visa valid for 90 days is usually issued. For people with past travel to Korea, multiple-entry Visa can also be issued.
In India, Visa application centres are divided into 4 zones: North (Delhi), East (Kolkata), South (Chennai) and West (Mumbai).
- North & East zone applicants must apply through VFS office at http://www.vfsglobal.com/korea/india/
- South & West zone applicants can apply directly at their respective Korean consulate offices.
- South India (Chennai): http://overseas.mofa.go.kr/in-chennai-en/
- West India (Mumbai): http://overseas.mofa.go.kr/in-mumbai-en/
For Tourist Visa
Passport With 6 Months Validitye
One Year ITR
- Visa Fee : - INR 2800*
- Application Processing Time: - Minimum 5 working days(Normal) and Minimum 2 working days (Express)
- Documents required to apply for Visa
*Note: For application through VFS, an extra service charge of approx. INR 950 is applicable per person.
** All prices mentioned are subject to revision by Embassy. It is recommended to re-check the costs directly at above given web links.